Monday, September 7, 2009

Mischieves And Defamation

I was chatting with JQ just now. Sorry, no scandal happen. One thing lead to another and I found myself being questioned whether I am a homosexual or not. With all the respect I have for them, I denied the allegations and went on by stating I was pretty sure about it. Being JQ, she'd always give a very straight forward suggestion, kiss a girl. Finding the idea rather odd and very interesting (wonder why?) I asked which girl in the world would accept a kiss from a guy just prove that he's not a homosexual. She laughed. No question to why that happened. But in the end, how can you be sure of your own sexuality? You might say, I just know. In the end, I told her that one of these days I might randomly come and say, ' JQ, I need to know' and the actions that followed (Don't get it? GOOD!) Then, she called Amirul. He and I had a pep talk. Which resulted in me being scrutinised for scaring JQ and being unsure of my sexuality. All in all, I have no further comment, we're still cool, you know what i'm saying? (PR Gimmick 101).


Time to brain-storm about nonsense... Stare at the wall...

No comments:

Post a Comment