Sunday, September 13, 2009

Familiar grounds, Starbucks, and blinking promises.

It was a happy farewell... surprisingly... I dedicate all the best of luck to my two friends who help made A Levels fun ( A very rare pair, A levels and fun )... We had it at TGI Fridays and planned to have a surprise 'birthday party' eventhough their birthday was so far far away. but hey! it's never to early to celebrate anything. True to the Fridays traditions, both of them did sing (actually only the guy) and found the cherry in the pile of cream which was pushed to their faces. Anyways, thanks a lot you two, from the bottom of my heart. Chia Khuan for bearing my broken 'hua yu' and Wey Kiat for always tumpang-ing me... Most of all both of you for being a friend.. Have a blast at UK!




Chia Khuan



Wey Kiat (Centre)


Streamyx is being very annoying again.(Refrain from swearing, man) How long can one take to renew an account? 7 working days, maybe I'll accept, but 2 weeks?! I have no comment. Nothing at all. So, my post would be very irregular these few weeks. Even right now, I writing this at Starbucks. It's kinda sad I have to really admit. B&^%H...



Finally, I managed to play basketball after a long while. Gotten rusty... Back aching... Oohh..but heck, it was fun running around with Zac, Aaron, Imran, Amirul, Teoh and his brother(which i have yet know how to spell his name)... Ash joined us later for cc... that was just funny to even think about....

Enough said for now... I don't have the mood, blogging from cc. More pics to be uploaded soon from the farewell...
P.S. I sincerely pray that I'm able to do what I need to do... Amen...



No comments:

Post a Comment