Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Improbable 31st Of August

I know, I know, it's a little late but Happy Merdeka! 1Malaysia! Again! In the different way from last year! Alright, enough already... It's the same bloody (forgive me) message that repeats itself every year... UNITY! PATRIOTISM! AHH! but somehow still finding ourselves in the same 'hole' we feel into since the beginning of time... Our Greatgrandparents (or great great, whichever that applies to you) have been complaining bout it back then, and probably are still at it. But just maybe it's all gonna change or NOT... It depends whether you look at a glass of water half empty or half full...

Another thing that always seems to stay the same is the fact that everyone celebrates. Everyone is always looking for a reason to celebrate... Well, at least I do... This year I celebrated my 31st of August with a different bunch... With just slightly over a month worth of acquintances between us, it was pretty amazing stuff... But it wasn't all high notes for everyone... The hangovers ( yup... the hangovers ), the recent allergy discovery by yours truly (it had change my lifestyle for life) and unpleasant humping in the mornings... Anyways some pics of last night



Imran And Mei

Aaron


YOurs Truly



Amirul And Izz being good people, by playing Winning Eleven


+

=

+
remainder


In the end, everyone lived happily ever after
Amirul's 'Morning After'



Thanks a million, Izz for letting use your place to hang out and all. And Another shout out to Zac ,Wai Aik, Christine and Kit, who was with us earlier for a big 'buka puasa'. No pics as I was busy eating... (I have no comment)... Maybe this one shud be enough




There were a lot of WATERMELONS



P.S. Where was JQ, Michelle and Serene?

No comments:

Post a Comment