Saturday, August 15, 2009

Of Foundation And Tortoise Piss...

Don't mind the title... Anyways, I thought I begin this with a more happy start. As many emo things have happen recently, i have decide it's best to avoid such topics. Oh yeah, just started foundation in communication. I shall repeat myself (hopefully) for the last time. yes, i was in degree in communication but i didn't fulfil the requirement which i got kick out then transferred to july intake instead of next years foundations bec of the confidence the program director had in me.... I thank you so much, but still, honestly, i was piss as hell of myself...

now.... the good stuff.... i started all over again.... new friends again... new sets of people to adapt to.... woohoo..... hoo.. hoo.. Forget it...

Class was ok.... haven't reach the fun stuff yet. its full of sitting down and listening. and a lil writing.... still "woo-hoo-ing" i suppose.???? well thats pretty much it... I refrain from naming some of my new found friends cause seriouslly I WILL FORGET SOMEONE. and that someone would be annoyed and everything that follows

Or maybe I'm Just Lazy.... Whichever you're comfortable with....

Now, for the second part is that on the way home, i found a star tortoise... It's looks a lil like..



It was crawling, walking, strolling or (wat the hell you call a tortoise crossing the street). taking it's own sweet time. My mom was like "Go take la, after car sure bang it wan".... Then, I pick it up and got back on the car. My mom warned me "Be careful ar, it'll piss when it's scared". true enuf it piss all over my lap.... :-) So there you go... it's at home now... If you know anyone that lives at SS17 with a missing tortoise that looks like this. dont't feel free to call me.... just say hi here and maybe i'd return it to you.... Just joking... but i was serious bout the don't call me part....


And Finally, ended the day with a long chat at msn courtersy of ny beloved berry family... who had fun at amirul's place.... I was there in spirit ( according to Christine and Mei ) in a form of a BLUE BALLOON ( you'd get it later... )


it's ok if you don't know them (probably safer)....

Family Tree



There's MORE from where we all came from... But for now it's all i could get.... Thanks Mei for allowing me to use this pics (she does not know).... What a Day...

No comments:

Post a Comment