Monday, August 24, 2009

Honeymoon, A Dip And A Slow Ride Home

Monday is definitely not one of the better days in the week... In fact, anyone looking forward to a Monday is either , about to get laid, got a promotion and it would be the first day on the job, your birthday or whichever puts a smile on your faces and a longer than usual hard-on. I got up today to find newspaper advertistments on miracle cures, like those instant weight loss products, for english class today... There was no smile on my face and most certainly, no 'hard-on's

Classes was as usual... Noisy and productive... finally, learned my basic grammar... Seriously if you would have asked me any, I'd probably reply "I don't know" or "what the hell are taking bout?" So yea... very productive class today. After class, I made my way to B1 where the guys were having lunch... my 'grandparents' with their usual loving attics...suddenly the loving attics got weird...

Half way eating, Serene tap my shoulder, "You know right, they are official already"... Is it?... Haha... In the end, they told me everything and congrats were flying across the table like WW2.
The next few hours were spent looking at their 'honeymoon' moments. It leaves the soul feeling a lil' lonely sometimes... Anyways "Congratulations And Celebrations..." (is that even correct?)

Continuing from being the 'lamp post' part... There i was half asleep, ignorant to the surroundings, suddenly awoken to a sound of snapping fingers.... thus, a sight for sore eyes...
JQ!

Okok, reverse a bit, while being the lamp post, i was there with the honeymooners waiting for her. And they were saying
T : wat you doing la....
me : blending in
T : you wear red how to blend in?
me : Ok la i take off my shirt and jump into the pond la
T : haha no need la...
me : maybe la if JQ come i might actually do it

*get it now..?*

So, there i was bare footed, with JQ right behind me, then in i went to the pond... splish splash watever.... It was ok except for the tiny stones at the bottom.... when i went back up i noticed that the pile of tiny stones was only a small part of the pond and of all places.... I thank you very much JQ!!

After that wet incident, she offered me ride back home... =) I being excited as i was quickly wore my shoe and was off in no time.... She had to pick some things from her fren's place, so i tagged along leaving behind the 'I'm tired of mentioning those two again'... and fast forwarding everything (nothing worth mentioning except for the conversation we had on the way to her car, which it's not worth sharing either, so buzz off)

Unfortunately for JQ, we got stuck in a jam... it's kinda sucky to drive in a jam, i noe... But sometimes it's not the worst thing to happen if you have friends to keep you company... especially if you have one who can talk about her recent honeymoon and the other to annoy with a song that only a minority which includes you know... yeah.... that song is damn familiar but somehow, it doesn't ring any bells... i'm even annoyed just by typing it now..

anyways.... too much babble is tiresome.... i'm lazy to continue so for now no one to promote yet..

L - onely
A - nd
M- oody
P - erson
P -robably
O -n
S -ecretive
T -erms

wat the hell?! getting lamer by the second...

1 comment:

  1. hahahha...honeymooners :) u also cant spend time with your aunt..

    ReplyDelete