Tuesday, August 18, 2009

A Lame Discovery And A Busy Week Ahead

I thought it was a nice discovery when I actually found it out.... Unfortunately, it was indeed a LAME one.

It was just a few days ago when I realised why the name
Lee Jian Quin sounded so familiar when i first heard it... Confused?? It all started when I was signing up for my degree in communications programme... i was reading thru the prospectus and all that was making me exceptionally sleepy that morning... As i closed the book on page 22, this girl came upon my mom and i and said, "Ok, sign here and here, and your done," then i was read thru the letter of acceptance, she beemed at me "Eh, you're doing the same course as me, hi, i'm JQ..." Replying as how i always do, "Oh, Hi, I'm Sean." "nice to meet you" she replied as she scrambled her way thru the busy office with the signed letter.. "JQ.... where the heck did i heard that name from?"
Being me again, i instantly brushed it off, telling myself i imagining too much stuff.

Little did i know that this name would appear again on the folded page 22 as i was cleaning my room and by that time she was my favourite '
aunty'... ( It's ok if you don't get it... It's just a guy who discovered he just meet a girl he was reading about in a propectus ) I know.. i know... put your hands up in a 'L' shape... Just put it in my face...



page 22


 

Next up, oh yeah, the busy week ahead... let's see..

TUES - dinner wit
berries
WED - hang out at izz's place until dunno wat time
THURS - Kareoke, duet competition, etc. etc. A lot of singing involved
FRI - Full Day of Lecture... wake me up when lectures ends
SAT - involves being a driver.... not sure what's that all about
SUN - free? i think so...

last but not least.... i promise Aaron to promote him a bit.... so here's a preview of him...





Works out, plays the guitar well, knows the Thriller dance routine, likes Miley Cyrus and much much more.... So just check him at the premium package at his web site... (which will be revealed if he decides to have one)

A - mazing

A - nd

R -eally

O -utstanding

N -ice Guy

That's all I have right now.... I dunno how else to describe him.... Your loss if you pass on this guy...

ENOUGH SAID...

I'm definitely not paid enough for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment