Saturday, August 22, 2009

Boredom And Inspirations From A Wall

Just surviving from a packed week with everything that was fun and necessary, I found myself back again with plenty work and dreaded obligations. In the midst of this face-slapping boredom, I decided to just roam around mindlessly around the Internet, which was one of the top things not to do, as stated in an time management article. but then again, i was too annoyed to bother...





However, to my surprise, after a series of blog hopping, I was left deep in thought about life as it as. About my friends and their 'hidden' emotions. And this reminded me of a saying, 'A person is only at true self when they are alone'. I refused to believe it at first. I used to believe that one can be true to themselves even when they are not alone, they just needed to find a 'family' to belong to. And yet, I still find many unwiped spots on the window to their souls. If we are only so fortunate to see it clearly and maybe, have none of these spots ourselves.





Who are we to kid... God? our close ones? or ourselves? I'm stuck... Being torn into a million bits... (two actually) On one hand, I believe that there's a good reason that some things are personal, that no one should be involved at all. On the other, I believe that some things aren't meant to be kept inside cause it will kill you, rip you apart, or whatever that relates to sadness.. that those burdens are meant to be shared with someone you trust... But who?? Question... Question.... I maybe a hypocrite but nowadays what's new??





Yet, despite all the pain involved in revealing the truth, maybe it is for the better to see thing as they are, as soon as we can. Cause there's no certainty that you can hide the pain forever. This buried pain will only get chucked on by layers of layers of lies, false impressions and worst of all, at the end of it, a 'nail' that could just put an abrupt end to a beautiful relationship. And now, a split road lies ahead and it's coming fast... Pick one...





*Funny thing this post, it came from staring at the wall... Wonder what concoction comes next...


A song maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment